We place the highest emphasis on the safe operation of our ships and the safety of our personnel, through:
- Briefing our people on company’s quality policies
- Investigating personal accidents and reporting the circumstances and findings
- Evaluating reports of near misses and significant safety deficiencies and the corrective actions
- Conducting safety inspections regularly
- Verification of compliance with the specified safety procedures, as well as national/international standards
Non-conformities are brought to the attention of the DPA and discussed in regular Safety Meetings.
The management will review the Safety and Health Policy regularly and make recommendations for amendments when necessary.